Did you know that Brussels sprouts are a common side dish for Thanksgiving? That begs the question: How do you make Brussels sprouts into a tasty appetizer or side dish? The answer: Add apple and prosciutto of course!
- Over medium heat, sauté onion and garlic in Chipotle Olive Oil and Garlic Olive Oil until soft and golden and avoiding to burn the garlic.
- Add prosciutto, apples, and thyme, and cook until prosciutto is slightly crispy and the apples are caramelized.
- Add the Brussels sprouts and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Cook until tender and slightly golden, but still nice and green.
- Toward the end of cooking, add the Red Apple White Balsamic Vinegar and allow everything to come together and glaze over.
- After plating, add an extra drizzle of Chipotle Olive Oil and Garlic Olive Oil to bring out some extra flavor.