Use your favorite candy bar to flavor these easy-to-make and sure-to-please cookies.
Candy Bar Cookies
Write a review
- 2/3 cup Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon butter extract
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups quick oats
- 1, 8-ounce chocolate candy bar (pick your favorite & chop it up!)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly coat large cookie sheets with cooking spray.
- In large mixing bowl, blend Arbosana Extra Virgin Olive Oil, brown sugar, eggs, milk, and vanilla & butter extracts. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and oats. Blend until well mixed.
- Fold in chopped candy bar. Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls or small size cookie scoop.
- Bake 8-10 minutes. Cool and enjoy!
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/