Crush Caprese Salad
Write a review
- 2 pounds of tomatoes, either vine-ripened or grape tomatoes for a sweeter flavor
- 1 pound fresh mozzarella, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 6 cups washed baby greens, any kind
- 3 to 4 tablespoons Chilean Arbosano Olive Oil
- 3 to 4 tablespoons
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Slice tomatoes.
- Cut mozzarella cheese into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- Arrange tomato, mozzarella slices, and basil leaves in a dish or on a platter.
- Drizzle salad with olive oil & balsamic vinegar.
- Serve immediately.
- You can substitute the fresh basil for arugula leaves. Some greens mixes already contain arugula!
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/