This super easy olive oil garlic aioli will add a gourmet flare to any meal! Try it on a delicious turkey burger, or as a dipping sauce to your favorite fish or crab. This versatile and tasty condiment will surely wow your taste buds.
Easy Olive Oil Garlic Aioli
Write a review
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/4 teaspoon (or more) coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Castile Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Mash garlic and 1/4 teaspoon salt in small bowl until paste forms.
- Whisk in mayonnaise, Castile Olive Oil, and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with coarse salt and pepper.
- Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- This recipe can be made 1 day ahead, and should keep for a few days in the refrigerator.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/