Tomato soup and grilled cheese are a perfect pair. Try this recipe with our Cream of Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup recipe for a wonderful, warming meal.
Healthy Olive Oil Grilled Cheese
Write a review
- 2 slices whole wheat bread
- 1-2 slices of cheese
- 2 tsp Hojiblanca Olive Oil
- Preheat a small nonstick fry pan over medium low heat.
- Place cheese slices (enough to cover bread) between 2 slices of wheat bread.
- Once fry pan is warm drizzle with 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil, slightly tilt pan back and forth to evenly spread oil.
- Place the sandwich in oil, cover with a lid and cook until bottom is golden, about 2 minutes.
- Lift sandwich with a spatula an add remaining 1 tsp olive oil to fry pan.
- Flip sandwich and cook opposite side until golden.
- Serve immediately.
- This grilled cheese recipe is perfectly paired with our Cream of Roasted Red Pepper Tomato Soup with Tuscan Herb Olive Oil recipe.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/