Hosting a holiday party? Or attending one? Try this Smoked Salmon Tartare recipe using whole wheat crackers, avocado, and our organic Barnea Olive Oil.
Smoked Salmon Tartare with Avocado
Write a review
- 2 cups diced smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup capers
- 1/4 cup Organic Barnea Olive Oil
- 1/8 cup juice from fresh lemon
- Fresh ground pepper
- 1/2 cup plain Greek Yogurt
- 8 tsp chopped dill
- 1/4 avocado, sliced
- Whole wheat wafer crackers
- In a medium bowl combine salmon, onion, capers, olive oil and lemon juice & mix.
- Season with pepper.
- Combine Greek yogurt & dill in a small bowl & mix.
- Top each cracker with avocado slices, tartare mix & top with a small dollop of dill Greek yogurt mix.
- You can use a ring mold or a lined mason jar (work backwards if using the jar) to form the tartare. Refrigerate for about 15 minutes to help hold its shape.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/