Add a splash of fruity flavor to your vodka using our Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar and some fresh lime juice. Perfect for holiday parties and New Year’s celebrations!
Strawberry Balsamic Martini
Write a review
- 2 1/2 oz. (5 tbsp) plain or strawberry-flavored vodka
- 1 tbsp Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- Fresh strawberries
- 1 tbsp simple syrup (directions for making simple syrup below)
- 1/2 fresh lime, juiced
- 1 strawberry for garnish
- In a martini shaker, muddle the strawberry with the simple syrup. Add the vodka, High Country Balsamic, and lime juice and shake well. Pour into a chilled martini glass and garnish with a fresh strawberry.
Simple Syrup Directions
- Mix equal parts water and sugar in small saucepan. Stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
- If you don't have any fresh limes you can use our Persian Lime Olive Oil for flavor.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/