If you’re in need of a quick, easy, and healthy snack, try these Tuscan Herb Crispy Kale chips! In under an hour you’ll have a crunchy, herb flavored snack perfect for kids and adults!
Tuscan Herb Crispy Kale Chips
Write a review
- Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F.
- If using a head of kale, remove the ribs and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces.
- Lay on baking sheet and toss with Olive Crush Tuscan Herb Olive Oil and sprinkle with Whole Spice Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
- Bake until crisp, about 20 minutes, turning the leaves halfway through.
- Let cool and serve, sprinkling more sea salt as necessary!
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/