This vegan oatmeal chocolate chip cookie recipe creates super moist and delicious cookies! Using our Castile olive oil and many healthy ingredient substitutes, these cookies are practically guilt-free.
Vegan Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/3 cup shredded coconut, unsweetened
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- pinch of nutmeg
- 2 large ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Castile Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, almond meal, shredded coconut, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- In a separate bowl, combine the wet ingredients: bananas, applesauce, vanilla extract, and Castile Olive Oil.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- With a cookie scoop (or small ice cream scoop or teaspoon), scoop about 2-3 teaspoons of cookie "dough" onto prepared baking sheet, placing about an inch apart.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Remove and enjoy!
- Makes about 3 dozen small cookies.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/