This fudge is perfect for the upcoming holiday season! Using decadent white chocolate and the sweet citrus of our Persian Lime Olive Oil, this uniquely flavored white chocolate fudge will surely impress.
White Chocolate & Persian Lime Olive Oil Fudge
Write a review
- ¼ cup Persian Lime Olive Oil
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ lb white chocolate morsels
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Finely grated zest of two limes, about 1 tablespoon
- 1 cup granulated sugar
Baking Supplies Needed
- Candy thermometer
- Grease an 8" x 8" square baking pan.
- Combine sugar, lime zest, Persian Lime Olive Oil, lime juice, butter, and greek yogurt in a 2 quart saucepan. Place over medium heat for 5 minutes or until sugar is dissolved and mixture boils, stirring constantly.
- Continue boiling over medium heat or until a candy thermometer reaches 238°F.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows and white chocolate until melted and mixture is smooth.
- Immediately pour fudge into greased pan. Let stand about 10 minutes until the top is firm to touch. Using a knife, score the top of the fudge to form fudge squares.
- Refrigerate for about 1 hour.
- When the fudge is cool and firm, cut out the squares.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/