These baked Sriracha Lime Chicken Wings use some healthy ingredient substitutes and of course, the delicious zingy rooster sauce and citrus zest of our Persian Lime Olive Oil.
Baked Sriracha Lime Chicken Wings
Write a review
- 1 lb chicken wings (12-13 wings)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup lite coconut milk
- Zest from 2 limes
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon tapioca flour (or Cornstarch)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl combine wings, Persian Lime Olive Oil, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and place wings on sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut milk, lime zest, honey and Sriracha in a small pot over medium heat until it begins to simmer.
- Slowly add tapioca flour while whisking mixture. Do not add too quickly or mixture with develop clumps.
- Lower heat to med-low and continue whisking until mixture has thickened and creates a thick glaze (about 2 minutes).
- Remove wings from oven and coat with glaze.
- Increase oven temperature to broil and place wings back into the oven on the top rack for 2-3 minutes or until level of crispiness has been reached.
- Watch carefully as oven temperatures vary and you don't want to burn your wings.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/