Pomegranate Balsamic Glazed & Grilled Rib-Eye Steak
Write a review
- 1/3 cup Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt or sea salt
- 4 rib-eye steaks
- Prepare the grill or broiler.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the mustard with the salt, and balsamic until blended thoroughly.
- Slowly drizzle on the olive oil, whisking quickly and continuously. The marinade should become thick and emulsified.
- In a sealable container or large zip lock bag, place up to four rib-eye steaks and thoroughly coat with the marinade.
- Refrigerate and marinate for 4-6 hours, turning the steaks at least once during the process.
- After marinated, grill or broil the steaks.
- After cooking, leave the steaks to sit, loosely covered at room temperature for 10 minutes before serving.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/