This cold soup is packed with strawberries’ vitamin C and phytonutrients – perfect for cold season! Double your recipe for a meal that’s as easy as pulling it out of the refrigerator.
Strawberry Basil Soup
Write a review
- 1 pint fresh organic strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 cup sweet sparkling rose wine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 6 chiffonade basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons creme fraiche or Greek Yogurt
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into two bowls then cover and refrigerate until thoroughly chilled (about two hours).
- Garnish with a dollop of creme fraiche (or Greek yogurt) and basil leaves
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/