A wonderful side dish with all the health benefits of asparagus and the tastiness of our white truffle olive oil.
Asparagus With White Truffle Olive Oil Aioli
Write a review
- Pulse garlic clove in a food processor or blender 3 to 4 times or until chopped.
- Add egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- With processor running, gradually add the White Truffle Olive Oil and Hojiblanca EVOO in a slow, steady stream; processing until thickened.
- Snap off tough ends of asparagus spears.
- Cook asparagus, covered, in boiling, salted water to cover 2 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain.
- Plunge asparagus into ice water to stop the cooking process, and drain.
- Arrange asparagus on a serving platter.
- Garnish, if desired. Serve with aïoli.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/