Morning in Tuscany Eggs
Write a review
- 3 Tablespoons Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1 large yellow onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/4 lb plum tomatoes, peeled and chopped (or one 14 oz can of diced tomatoes)
- 6 organic brown eggs
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat Tuscan Herb Olive Oil on medium heat in a nonstick skillet.
- Add the onions and cook until translucent, just starting to turn golden in color, about 6 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes and cook over low heat until the liquid evaporates, about 40 minutes.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl until well blended. Season with a little salt and pepper.
- Add the eggs to the tomato and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, and scraping from the bottom with a wooden spoon.
- Remove from heat as soon as the eggs begin to set, but are still moist, about 3 minutes.
- Turn out onto a serving plate. Drizzle more Serve immediately.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/