A tasty pasta classic using our Italian Leccino Olive Oil and Aged Balsamic Vinegar. The perfect family dinner!
Write a review
- 1 lb angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons 18 Year Old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Leccino Olive Oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups Roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- Crushed red pepper (to taste)
- Freshly ground black pepper (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Add angel hair pasta and cook for 3 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Pour Leccino Olive Oil in a large, deep skillet over high-heat. Saute onions and garlic until lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and add tomatoes, 18 Year Old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar and chicken broth; simmer for about 8 minutes.
- Stir in red pepper, black pepper, basil, and cooked pasta; tossing thoroughly with sauce.
- Simmer for about 5 more minutes.
- Serve topped with grated cheese.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/