Dark chocolate balsamic vinegar is not only great for baking, pancakes, and ice cream, try it in this amazing Strawberry & Avocado Salad. This salad is great for those in search of a way to make a lunch staple new and exciting.
Strawberry & Avocado Salad with Chocolate Balsamic
Write a review
- 4 cups salad greens, coarsely torn (lettuce, spinach, kale, chard, etc. would all work)
- 1 cup strawberries, washed, destemmed and quartered
- 1 cup avocado, sliced (from 1 small)
- 1 tbsp mint, slivered
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 tbsp raw cacao nibs (optional)
- 4 tsp Dark Chocolate balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp Arbequina Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp raw cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 1/16 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water (or less depending on desired consistency)
Directions for Dressing
Directions for the Salad
- Plate the salad mix and top with strawberries, avocado, and mint. Add almonds and cacao nibs just prior to serving.
- Try this with 1 cup of blueberries for some extra sweetness!
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/