Oh my gourd! Try this delicious butternut squash ravioli recipe for a fall-flavor infused meal. This quick and easy cheesy dish uses fresh sage and our Roasted Walnut Oil.
Butternut Squash Ravioli with Roasted Walnut Oil:
Write a review
- 16 oz bag Butternut Squash Ravioli
- Roasted Walnut Oil
- 3/4 of a stick of butter
- Handful fresh sage leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted walnuts
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 butternut squash, cubed
- Cook ravioli according to package directions.
- Heat butter until slightly brown, then add fresh sage leaves and butternut squash cubes.
- When done cooking, drain pasta and place on plates.
- Pour butter/sage/squash over the pasta and then sprinkle with roasted walnuts.
- Drizzle with Roasted Walnut Oil and top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Substitute our Hojiblanca Olive Oil for the butter in this recipe. Use 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon of olive oil in place of the butter.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/