Surprise your family with these scrumptious chocolate pancakes with a peanut butter topping! The perfect breakfast start to your weekend.
Chocolate Balsamic Pancakes with Peanut Butter Sauce
Write a review
- Mix together milk, egg whites, brown sugar, Castile Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and Dark Chocolate Balsamic vinegar in a medium bowl.
- Stir in whole wheat flour, baking powder, and salt until just combined.
- Pour about 2 tablespoons of batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle or large skillet.
- Cook pancakes over medium-high heat 3 minutes or until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look dry and cooked; turn and cook other side.
- Microwave peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl 45 seconds; drizzle over pancakes, and serve immediately.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/