Try a combination of flavors of our Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil and sweet-tart Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar to add some variety to your chicken breast dinner.
Pomegranate Wild Mushroom Chicken
Write a review
- 2 tbsp Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil
- 4 Chicken breast tenders (or large breasts sliced horizontally to no thicker than 1/2 inch)
- About 1/2 cup flour
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup low-sodium organic chicken broth, or white wine
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 tbsp Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 tbsp plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream)
- Flour the chicken on both sides.
- Heat the Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil to medium in a large skillet. Place chicken in the skillet, add salt and pepper, cook thoroughly, turning once – about 6-8 minutes total. (If the chicken starts to burn, add the broth (or wine) early.
- Remove chicken and place on a warm serving plate.
- Add the broth, mushrooms, and Pomegranate Balsamic Vinegar to the skillet. Scrape up the bits of chicken from the bottom of the skillet.
- Continue to cook the sauce until the liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Greek yogurt and stir; remove from the heat and pour over the chicken.
- Serve warm!
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/