Add a little sweetness to your Brussels sprouts using maple syrup, and our Hojiblanca Olive Oil and 18 Year Old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar.
Maple Roasted Brussels Sprouts
- 1 1/4 lb small Brussels sprouts
- 2 tablespoons Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Toss Brussels sprouts with Hojiblanca Extra Virgin Olive Oil, syrup and 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegar.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Arrange on a rimmed baking sheet and bake, flipping once, until browned and tender, about 25 minutes.
The Olive Crush https://www.theolivecrush.com/
Products Used In This Recipe